In-situ measurements, sampling, field works
- Sampling campaigns, e.g., drinking water
- Radiological characterisation of contaminated sites and buildings
- Surveys of gamma radiation and surface contamination using accredited methods
- Free-release measurements (lab and in-situ) and radiological waste characterisation, e.g., nuclear decommissioning, in-situ gamma spectrometry
- In-situ monitoring of tritium (H-3), krypton (Kr-85), and mobile LSC equipment
- Environmental monitoring of nuclear installations, e.g., as independent laboratory for operators of complementary monitoring body for regulators
- Dust collection, dust deposition, aerosol monitoring, vegetation and fodder sampling.